Are you facing some difficulties now? Is life hard or harsh on you? Be inspired by these best inspirational quotes about life and struggles.
Life does not treat everyone equal. Some are born with a silver spoon, whereas some were born with and on hardship. Life is full of challenges. Everyone struggles to survive.
It is full of a mixture of good and bad (negative and positive), happiness, sorrow, hardship, pains, and struggles. That is why you need to stay motivated every day by reading inspiring life quotes.
One thing about tough times is that they don’t last forever. Life comes with sweet and bitter things. Sometimes, life is what you make it. In other words, you still have the power to change whatever you don’t like in your life. That is why you also need some positive quotes about changing your life for the better.
If you are planning to give up in life, remember that weeping may endure for a night, joy comes in the morning. No matter how depressed, you are, there’s still hope for you. Your life will become beautiful again. Here are some inspiring life struggles quotes and sayings to think positively.
Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
The following motivational quotes about life struggles will help you cope with the storms of life. When you feel like giving up, always meditate on them and stay positive again.
1. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. _ Michael Jordan.
2. “The road to life and achievements is narrow, but with determination, you can overcome the struggles of life”
3. “Life is a learning field, everyone has a different examination/questions to write and answer. Therefore don’t copy anyone, you may not be able to pass their own exams.”
4. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” Albert Ellis
5. “Do not abhor challenges when you are doing the right thing, people challenge you because they want to be like you” __ Benson A. Idahosa
6. “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering are the keys to all windows, without them, there is no way of life.” Angelina Jolie
8. “Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.” Anais Nin
“Suffering is but another name for the teaching of experience, which is the parent of instruction and the schoolmaster of life.” –Horace
Life Struggles Quotes
9. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggles” Napoleon Hill
10. “Life is not a bird of roses, you work it out for it to work” Unknown
11. “Life is like a garden, you need to water it daily in other to conquer the difficulties of life”
12. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost got it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because… All that matters in business are that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are” Mark Cuban
14. “Life doesn’t come as expected. Struggles, pains, happiness, and death are certain. Never you are dismayed. Face life with courage, determination, and focus” Anonymous
15. “No one has the power to create your future, you have all it takes to succeed. Therefore, struggles and hardship don’t have to stop you” Unknown
16. “When you are facing the struggles of life, never forget to carry along patience, inspiration, perseverance, and determination in other to overcome hard times”
17. “You cannot tell how tomorrow will be, but you have the power to contribute to how it will be”
18. “Don’t wait till tomorrow to start anything, today marks the beginning of your tomorrow, for weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning”
Read also: 40 Best Happiness Quotes to make you smile.
Life Struggles Quotes for Students
18. “Difficulties and struggles are inevitable. Be courageous and face life with all it takes to survive” Emily
19. “Your limitations are only the things you can imagine. Therefore, think positive, stay positive, and wait for a positive result”
20. “While enjoying the things of life, never forget that the world is not a bed of roses, hard and difficult times must surely come”
21. “Failure is the beginning of success. Don’t be afraid to fail”
22. “We can’t change the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
23. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” Carl Bard
24. “Life is like a movie; write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending…” Jim Henson
25. Overcoming the challenges of life isn’t an easy task, be indomitable and victory shall become yours”.
26. “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning”
27. “They are two things that can build or destroy you; the power of your thought and your actions” Therefore, don’t allow negative thoughts to pull you down in hard times.”
28. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Christopher Columbus
29. “To overcome the struggles of life, cast away every fear and doubts within you, for a man’s greatest enemy is fear”
30. “No one can fully understand the meaning of life except they are tried, challenged, and proved. Therefore, never give up”
31. “There is one thing you should never stop doing if you must survive in life; “Learning” Difficulties teach you what life is all about”
Related: Inspirational Quotes About Life
32. ” There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain” _ Word of Wisdom
33. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” Helen Kell
34. “Life is not as sweet as sugar, neither is it bitter, it all lies in your decision” Therefore, make the right decision in other to enjoy the good things of life.”
35. “Life is not a bed of roses. When the challenges of life overwhelm you, face them with courage, determination, and have faith in God.”
Inspirational Love Quotes About Struggles
36. “When your relationship isn’t working, remember the power of love. Love turns an enemy into a friend.”
37. “How sweet it is to find the love of your life. But how difficult it is to sustain a relationship. All these lie in the power of love.
38. “Breakup is not the end of the road. Remember, the right person will always stay no matter what. Therefore, move on with your life.”
39. “Never you force anyone to love you. If you do, be ready to force them to stay in your life.”
Inspirational Emotional Struggles Quotes
40. “Don’t be upset when things are not going the way you expected. Life is all about timing. Wait for your own time for it will surely come.”
41. “Life is a mixture of good and bad. Today may be bad, but wait patiently, for your tomorrow shall be great.”
42. “Guide your heart in time of struggles. For from there comes the issues of life.”
Life Struggles Quotes from the bible
43. “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8: 10
44. “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31: 8
45. “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I shall be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.” Isaiah 43:1-3
46. “Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4: 6
47. “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? ” Luke 12:25-26
48. “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
49. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
50. “For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.” Romans 8: 18
“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” Michael Jordan