How do you write a love letter to your boyfriend in jail? Read on to discover some ideas and samples of prison love letters for him that will make him cry.
Writing a love letter is the simplest way to summarize your deepest feelings in writing. Your boyfriend or husband who was sentenced to prison might think you have forgotten him especially if he hasn’t heard from you. But sending him a love letter even in jail shows that you love him.
Whether you are missing your inmate boyfriend or husband, or you just want to let him know that you have not forgotten him, here are jail letter examples you can write to him that will melt his heart. Show him, love, with these love paragraphs for him in prison.
When he has finally been discharged and acquitted, here are some romantic love letters to write to him.
SAVE PIN FOR LATER
Prison Love Letters For Him
1. My love! Ever since you were arrested and sentenced to prison, life has never been easier for me. I thought of the possible ways to help you out, but all my efforts proved abortive. I want you to be courageous and never lose hope. You were born a free man, and I know that one day you will regain your freedom. Although you are not here with me, I always have you in my heart. I love you, my darling.
2. My heart! Distance will never be a barrier to us. I know that life has never been easier for you there in the prison. But I want to remind you that I have not forgotten you. I will stand by you till death do us apart. I have searched for you in different worlds and languages, but can’t find anyone to replace you in my heart. You are a caring, loving, and the most handsome man in the world. I miss you, my sweetheart.
3. Darling! How have you been? I know you have missed me so much, likewise I myself. Each time I wake up from sleep, you are the first person that comes to my mind. I can’t stop thinking about you. The memories we shared keep reminding me of how nice you’ve been to me. I miss your kisses, your love, and your arms that warm me at night. I miss you, babe.
4. To the deepest part of my heart! Darling! If it were possible for me to serve the jail terms with you, I could have done that the day you were convicted. But certain things are beyond our control. I’m sending you this letter to remind you that I have not forgotten you. If loving you is a crime too, let me spend the rest of my life there with you in the prison. I love you, sweetheart.
5. Spending a day without you is like being naked for the rest of my life. You are the clothes that cover my shame. My blanket, when I’m feeling cool. Who will look at me in the eyes again and tell me I love you? Who will understand me the way you do? You are the only reason I look at myself in the mirror and smile. You are the deepest part of me that I can’t live without. I miss you so much and hope you will return to me, someday. I love you, babe.
6. Even in the fifth generation to come, I cannot find any boyfriend like you. Thank you for your love and for being there for me when I needed you most. Now it is time for me to reciprocate this love. I’m assuring you that I will never leave you till the end. I love you.
7. My dream is to spend the rest of my life with you. A day without you is like a thousand years to me. Loneliness has become part of me since you were convicted. I know you will be thinking about me too, but, I just want to remind you that I got your back always until we meet again. Take care of yourself, honey.
8. My life is not complete without you. Ever since you left, I have never found myself again. But I’m fine if only you are fine too. I will continue to remember you in my prayers. I love you, darling.
9. Nothing can take you away from me. Neither the government nor the police can stop me from loving you. Even the handcuff in your hands cannot stop my love from reaching out to you. All I want you to do is to be strong and not overthink yourself. If Joseph was later released from the prison, one day, you will surely come out and meet your family again. I miss you, my sweet hubby.
10. Falling in love with you has given me the opportunity to know what true love is all about. Even in the prison, I still feel your love at home. You are the best husband to me, and the best father to my children. We all miss you, darling.
Dirty Love Letters for Boyfriend in Jail
11. I can’t stop thinking about how you make me feel in bed. Your skin reminds me of your love. Your kisses remind me of your romance. I long to feel your arms around me at night. I wish to wake up someday again and see you lying beside me. Love you.
12. I sent flowers and kisses your way, my love. I pray they find you in good faith. Your detention in the correction centre can’t stop me from loving you. You came into my life my changed it completely. Therefore, I owe you more than my love. I miss you, dearling.
13. My appreciation goes to the man that has stolen my heart. You are the best so far life is concerned. Although, life has never been easier for your family ever since you were apprehended and sentenced to jail. I want to appreciate you for being a kind husband to me and a loving father to our children. We wish to reunite with you sooner. We love you, honey.
14. I cannot deny the way you make me feel. Even your absence still speaks to my ear. I’m fortunate to have a man like you in my life. No matter the crime they said you committed, none of this can take my heart away from you. Be strong, my love. I got your back always.
15. I’m sending you this letter to remind you who you are. You are the man after my heart, and the father of (mention how many children you have, if any). Never allow your stay in the prison to make you forget your true identity. You are a man I trust and will always defend in any situation. I know you are innocent but don’t worry. You will surely regain your freedom again. I love you, darling.
16. Loving you is the only thing I can’t stop doing even at the point of death. You are the part of me that cannot be seen elsewhere. I’m glad you came into my life, honey. I miss you.
17. When I gave my heart to you, I never intend to take it back. If I do, who else will handle it with care like you? I miss you, my heartbeat.
18. My love! I know it’s not your fault that you are in the prison today. Do not be discouraged for I have not forgotten you. You will always be my boyfriend until you are set free. I love you, babe.
19. All your friends may abandon you but I will never. We are destined to be together. Therefore, the only thing that can separate us is death. Your detention in jail cannot stop me from feeling your presence and your love. I love you, my hero.
20. I’m writing this love letter to you with a heart full of joy and sadness. I am not happy because you are not here with me. But, I’m also happy because your heart cannot be stolen away from me. Come rain, come sun, you will always be in my mind. I love you, darling.
SAVE FOR LATER