Journaling is a way to get in touch with your deepest thoughts and desires. It can be used for self-reflection, or as a tool to manifest your heart’s desire.
Journal prompts are a great way to get started with journaling. They are usually short and simple questions that you answer in writing, but they can help you find the answers to some of the most difficult questions in life.
This list includes 20 different journal prompts that can be used as starting points for your own journey of self-discovery and manifestation.
Related: Journal prompts for self-discovery
What is a Manifestation Journal?
A manifestation journal is a journal that you use to write down all of your desires and wishes. You can also use it to track what you want to manifest in your life, such as a new job, material objects, etc.
You can use this journal to keep track of what you want and when, as well as how much time you’ve spent on manifesting each thing. This will help keep you accountable for what you’re doing and make sure that you are continuously taking steps towards your goals.
What do I Write in my Manifestation Journal?
A manifestation journal is a place where you can write down your goals and dreams. It is a way to keep track of your progress and have something to look back on when you are feeling discouraged.
In the beginning, it may be difficult to find the words for what you want to manifest in your life. But with time and practice, it will become easier.
Here are some ideas on what to write in your manifestation journals.
Related: Journal prompts for mental health
Journal prompts for manifestation
If you are journaling as part of the manifestation process, here are some prompts that may help:
1) What do you want to manifest?
2) Why do you want to manifest this?
3) How does it feel when you think about this goal being a reality?
4) What are the barriers that are preventing this goal from happening right now?
5) What would be a good way to overcome these barriers so that your goal can happen?
6) When will your goal happen, if at all?
7) How will you know when your goal has happened and is a reality in your life?
8) What do you want to do after your goal has happened?
9) What is your dream?
10) What would you like to manifest today?
11) What do you need to create this manifestation?
12) Who can help you with this goal?
13) Who has helped you with this goal before?
14) Why is it important for you to manifest this goal today?
15) How will the world be different when this goal manifests in your life?
16) What would you rather have to happen, this goal manifest or remain a dream?
17) What is one thing that is in your control that will contribute to the manifestation of this goal?
18) How will you feel when this goal has manifested and it’s time for it to be delivered?
19) I feel abundance in…
20) I am proud of…