Loyalty is the key to a successful relationship, friendship, or business. Here are some inspirational quotes about loyalty to remind you about what it means to be loyal to someone. These loyalty quotes are meant to help you build a very strong relationship with everyone that comes your way by earning their trust.
These sayings about loyalty will help you to be more committed or faithful to your friends, family, and to your colleagues at work.
In this post, you will find some loyalty quotes for relationships, loyalty quotes for him, don’t expect loyalty quotes, and funny loyalty quotes. Let’s get started.
Read also: How to be loyal to your friends.
1. “Loyalty is not an option when it comes to building a long-lasting relationship. It is an obligation.” Thomas Venice
2. ” Being loyal to someone does not mean you are too weak, but it means you understand what it means to be a true friend.” Kate C.C.
3. “Trust and loyalty are one of the hardest things to earn. But once you do be careful not to lose it.” Jacob J. Zuma
4. “People do not understand the importance of commitment until they lose you.” Anonymous
5. “If you don’t have anything else to offer to someone you love be loyal to them.” Benjamin Khali
6. “Loyalty is not foolishness, but wisdom in disguise.” Mary Isabella
7. “You may be my friend, but what keeps our friendship moving is how committed and dedicated we are to each other.” Jennifer Smith.
8. “Loyalty isn’t a word. It’s your attitude towards me.” Unknown
9. “The worse people I’m afraid of are not my enemies. But friends who betray you and still appear as friends. ” Mary Smith
10. “No matter how poor you are, if you can find just one person who is loyal to you, you are the richest person in the world.” Peter C. Dennis
11. “Do not just tell me I love you without doing anything. Show me how committed you are to me and I will believe you.” Anonymous
12. “My devotion to you depends on how you treat me.” Elizabeth Nikki
13. “Loyalty ought to be mutual. Do not expect others to submit to your authority, whereas you are not loyal yourself.” Paul C.J
14. “Do not expect my loyalty if you do not deserve it.” Mirian Margret
15. “Don’t expect loyalty when you cannot be honest with others.” Frank Xline
16. “Never expect loyalty from a guy who left his girlfriend because of you. He will still leave you for another person” Anonymous
17. “Loyalty is love tested and confirmed.” Thomas C. Jhala
18. “A loyal friend is hard to find. When we finally have them in our lives we often take them for granted, simply because we think they have nothing to offer.” Elizabeth Gibson
19. “Loyalty is not a word. It describes who you really are.” Jennifer Smith
20. “A true friend is not someone who calls you to a party. Or that friend you always hang out with. But that friend who chose to stay even after hearing some negative things about you.” Helen M. Helen
21. “Loyalty is compromising. You cannot be loyal to someone without being willing to overlook certain things they do or bad stories you hear about them.”
22. “Never take my simplicity and commitment to you for granted. Once you lose it, you will never regain it.”
23. “Loyalty is like trust. Once you lose it, it will take you some time to regain it.”
24. “Don’t be submissive to people because of what you will gain from them. Be loyal because everyone cannot be a ruler at the same time.”
25. “A follower who does not submit to the authority of a leader should not expect loyalty from others. Life is a seed. You harvest whatever you sow.”
26. “The quality of being faithful in your support of somebody or something tells people who you are.”
27. “Loyalty is more of action than words.”