Are you constantly daydreaming about him? Can’t seem to get him out of your mind? Well, there’s a chance you might be dickmatized by him. Yes, it’s a real thing! This is when a person becomes so infatuated with someone’s sexual prowess that they become blind to any flaws or red flags in the relationship. While the term may be on the provocative side, it’s important to recognize the signs of being dickmatized to maintain a healthy and balanced perspective about your relationship.
What does it mean to be dickmatized?
Being “dickmatized” refers to a state of infatuation or obsession with someone based solely on their sexual prowess. When a person becomes dickmatized, they are unable to see beyond the physical aspect of the relationship, ignoring any red flags or negative behaviors. It’s important to note that being dickmatized is not a healthy or sustainable foundation for a relationship. While sexual chemistry is important, it should not be the sole basis for a connection.
20 Signs You’re Dickmatized By Him
01. Constant thoughts: If you find yourself constantly thinking about him, replaying intimate moments in your mind, and daydreaming about the next encounter, it’s a clear sign of being dickmatized.
02. Excusing his behavior: You make excuses for his inconsistent actions, overlooking red flags and justifying his behavior. You believe that the connection you have in the bedroom outweighs any negative aspects of the relationship.
03. Putting up with inconsistency: You tolerate his inconsistent actions, such as canceling plans, being emotionally unavailable, or not committing to a serious relationship. The allure of the physical connection keeps you hooked, despite the emotional rollercoaster.
04. Neglecting other aspects of life: Being dickmatized often leads to neglecting other areas of your life, such as work, hobbies, and friendships. Your focus becomes solely centered around him and maintaining the intense sexual connection.
05. Ignoring warning signs: You turn a blind eye to warning signs of a toxic relationship, such as manipulation, disrespect, or lack of emotional support. The sexual chemistry becomes a shield that blinds you to the underlying issues.
06. Feeling powerless: You feel powerless and dependent on him for your happiness. Your self-esteem is tied to his validation, leaving you vulnerable to manipulation and mistreatment.
07. Fear of losing him: The fear of losing him and the intense sexual connection keeps you trapped in a cycle of emotional turmoil. You’re willing to put up with anything to keep him in your life.
08. Neglecting self-care: Self-care takes a backseat as you prioritize meeting his needs and maintaining the sexual connection. Your well-being becomes secondary, leading to emotional and physical exhaustion.
09. Lack of boundaries: Boundaries become blurred as you struggle to assert your needs and desires. You may find yourself compromising your values and tolerating unacceptable behavior, all in the pursuit of preserving the sexual intensity.
10. Isolation from loved ones: Being dickmatized often leads to distancing yourself from friends and family who express concern about the relationship. You become isolated, relying solely on him for emotional support.
11. Constant validation seeking: You constantly seek validation from him, needing reassurance that the sexual connection is still strong. Your self-worth becomes dependent on his desire for you.
12. Inability to let go: Even when the relationship becomes toxic or detrimental to your well-being, you struggle to let go. The intense sexual connection keeps you hooked, making it difficult to break free.
13. Disregarding your own needs: Your own needs and desires take a backseat as you prioritize fulfilling his desires and maintaining the sexual chemistry. Your happiness becomes secondary.
14. Accepting crumbs of affection: You settle for minimal affection or attention outside the bedroom, clinging to the hope that the intense sexual connection will make up for it.
15. Obsession with physical appearance: You become obsessed with maintaining a certain physical appearance to keep his attention and desire. Your self-worth becomes tied to your physical attractiveness.
16. Jealousy and possessiveness: Being dickmatized often brings out feelings of jealousy and possessiveness. You fear losing him to someone else who may offer a similar sexual connection.
17. Ignoring long-term compatibility: You prioritize short-term sexual gratification over long-term compatibility and emotional connection. The intensity of the sexual chemistry blinds you to potential incompatibilities.
18. Feeling emotionally drained: The rollercoaster of emotions and inconsistency in the relationship leaves you emotionally drained and exhausted. The sexual connection becomes a double-edged sword.
19. Loss of personal identity: Being dickmatized can lead to losing sight of your own identity and values. Your life becomes centered around him, leaving little room for personal growth and self-discovery.
20. Neglecting safety and well-being: In extreme cases, being dickmatized can lead to compromising your safety and well-being. You may engage in risky behavior or tolerate abusive situations, all for the sake of maintaining the sexual connection.
Save the pin for later
How being dickmatized affects your judgment
Being dickmatized has a profound impact on your judgment and decision-making abilities. The intense sexual chemistry clouds your ability to see the relationship objectively. You may overlook red flags, tolerate mistreatment, and make excuses for his inconsistent actions. Your judgment becomes heavily influenced by the powerful connection you share in the bedroom, leading to poor decision-making in other aspects of the relationship.
The dangers of being dickmatized
While the sexual connection may feel exhilarating, being dickmatized comes with its own set of dangers and risks. It can lead to emotional dependence, neglect of personal well-being, and a loss of self-identity. By prioritizing the sexual aspect of the relationship above all else, you may find yourself in a toxic and unhealthy relationship. The dangers of being dickmatized include emotional manipulation, mistreatment, and an inability to establish healthy boundaries.
Overcoming the dickmatization trap
Breaking free from the grip of being dickmatized requires courage, self-reflection, and a commitment to your well-being. Here are some steps to help you overcome the dickmatization trap:
1. Seeking support and guidance from friends
Reach out to trusted friends and loved ones who can provide a fresh perspective on the relationship. They can offer support, and guidance, and help you see beyond the intense sexual connection.
2. Set boundaries
Establish clear boundaries and communicate your needs and expectations. It’s important to assert your desires and ensure they are being met outside the bedroom as well.
3. Recognize the red flags of a toxic relationship
Educate yourself about the signs of a toxic relationship and be vigilant in recognizing red flags. Don’t let the sexual chemistry blind you to the mistreatment or manipulation.
4. Don’t forget to love yourself
Prioritize self-love and self-care. Remember your worth and value beyond the sexual connection. Invest time and energy into activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.
Related: How to invest in yourself
Being dickmatized by a guy is a normal feeling every woman experiences. So, do not feel bad about it but do not allow your sexual fantasies to blind you from observing red flags in your relationship.
Save the pin for later